Intelligent ERP, Logistics & Supply Chain, Customer Experience
WEBER-HYDRAULIK - The Company
WEBER-HYDRAULIK is headquartered in Güglingen, Germany. It is an internationally leading, innovative partner in the realization of sophisticated, customer-specific solutions in hydraulic drive and control technology. The product range extends from components to systems for mobile and stationary applications.
In addition, the traditional company, which has been 100% family-owned since its founding in 1939, equips fire brigades and emergency services with high-quality rescue equipment worldwide. WEBER-HYDRAULIK manufactures its products with approx. 1100 employees worldwide at locations in Germany, Austria, Poland, Brazil and the USA.
- Replacement: in-house developments
- Mapping of the complete production, logistics and finance area in SAP
- All for Automotive® is used
- Project duration: 12 months
- 600 SAP users
- Connection HRL and various other subsystems
- Simultaneous introduction in Germany and Austria
- RollOut based on master according to PL
SAP add-on solutions
...along the WEBER-HYDRAULIK value chain:
- Sales order analysis
- Commission list
- Sales document monitor
- Master cockpit
- Feedback cockpit
- Packaging material monitor
- Goods issue monitor
- Delivery and transport monitor
WEBER-HYDRAULIK relies on SAP Sales & Service Cloud and benefits from increased customer satisfaction and lean processes.
The advantages of the CRM cloud solution at a glance:
- The focus is on the customer and his interests
- Implementation of process optimizations in internal cooperation
- better visit planning
- faster and more accurate quotation preparation
- individually tailored pre-sales customer support
- 360° customer view
- Illustration of customer life cycle
- Service cycle illustration
With the digitalization of OUR SALES AND SERVICE PROCESSES, WE ARE SHAPING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL AND PROVING OURSELVES TO BE AN INNOVATIVE BUSINESS PARTNER.