AZO GmbH & Co. KG
INDUSTRIESMachinery and plant engineering
TOPICCustomer Experience, New Work, ERP & SAP S/4HANA
AZO - The company
From the initial conceptual design to innovative individual components for storing, discharging, screening, conveying, dosing and weighing raw materials to the turnkey solution, the AZO Group offers everything from a single source: plant engineering, process engineering and process IT perfectly coordinated with each other, without interfaces.
For more than 60 years, the family-run company with headquarters in Osterburken and two other production sites in Germany has been ensuring the reliable handling of raw materials in fully automated processes. The AZO Group employs 800 people and is represented around the globe with a comprehensive network of subsidiaries and distributors.
- Replacement: Baan IV
- Complete SAP implementation based on All for One Steeb's All for Machine® industry solution
- 300 SAP users
- International project (Belgium, USA)
Use of SAP add-on solutions along the value chain: sales and service cockpit, engineering cockpit, foreman and confirmation cockpit, order confirmation maintenance, shipping and loading cockpit, etc.
In All for One, we have a partner who really understands SMEs.
With the customer and service portal, a turnkey solution was developed based on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as additional tools developed by B4B Solutions such as Media Management, Media Download and Equipment Viewer. This ensures uncomplicated access to components incl. technical documentation at all times. It is now possible to map and find equipment and components on the basis of 3D models. For this purpose, the complete technical plant documentation with plant descriptions and drawings, brochures, certificates as well as a shopping cart for spare parts procurement has been integrated into the customer and service portal.
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform
- B4B Dashboard
- B4B Media Management
- B4B Media Download Portal
- B4B Equipment Viewer
- B4B PDF Generator
The new myAZO®Plus customer portal combines comprehensive digital services on a single platform to provide our customers with optimum support in the sales & planning phase and in service issues.
- Implementation of Microsoft Teams
- Implementation of SharePoint Online
- Implementation of Skype for Business (migration from on-premise version)
- Intune MDM
- Security features
- Lifecycle management, governance and training concept for Microsoft Teams with focus on internal projects
- Project platform on SharePoint for external projects (customer projects)
- Security functions for Identity & Access Management, Mail and Data Protection: Conditional Access, Multi-Factor Authentication, AntiSpam, Advanced Thread Protection
- Internal marketing for the Office 365 project