Customer Care Manager (m/f/d) Focus on CRM
LocationDusseldorf, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Munich, Ratingen
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- You advise our customers on all aspects of the SAP Customer Experience (Sales, Service, Marketing and Commerce), with a focus on the SAP Sales & Service Cloud.
- You check new wishes and requirements of our customers for their feasibility, create concepts for them and implement them
- You plan and moderate requirements workshops and give presentations
- In addition, you act as an account manager for your own customers: you maintain the business relationship, provide strategic advice and place customer care services
- You always keep an eye on your customers - you know which topics, inquiries and training needs there are
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A great working atmosphere in a successful, ambitious team with flat hierarchies
- Professional and personal development through diverse, challenging projects for an innovative clientele in an absolute growth industry as well as career models
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting and diverse tasks as well as support from an experienced mentor
- Numerous benefits such as flexible working hours, snacks, accident insurance, further training opportunities, etc.
- Completed education with focus on business administration (business administration, marketing, sales) or IT
- You have an understanding of and interest in customer experience (marketing, sales, service, e-commerce) and have basic project management skills
- Your strengths include a confident and communicative manner and an analytical and structured approach to work
- You have an independent and team-oriented approach with initiative and the ability to work under pressure.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About B4B Solutions GmbH
Our everyday business is all about customer experience and building strong and sustainable customer relations. We support our customers with innovative solutions and technologies, assisting them to seize the various chances in customer experience management and actively shape the world of tomorrow. Our team of creative heads, analysts, and out-of-the-box thinkers helps your company to stand out in the sales, service, marketing, and e-commerce areas. As part of All for One Group with over 2,700 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 150 COLLEAGUES
546 laughs per day
AGE Ø 33
Founded in 2012